Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that they use dispensable cookies , before this navigates through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES ?
cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site. By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND COOKIES EXCEPTED
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are the analytical cookies and those of advertising and affiliation, with the exception of those of a technical nature. and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Cookies technical and functional : are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that they exist in it.
- Cookies analytical : are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms. in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Cookies social : they are set by the social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate Cookies : they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies : they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
ACCORDING TO PROPERTY
- Cookies own: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies : are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies .
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Session Cookies : they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. li>
- Cookies persistent : they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie , which can range from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
Technical and functional
|facomaq||cmplz_marketing||Cookie necessary to use the options and services of the website||in one year|
|facomaq||complianz_consent_status||Cookie necessary to use the options and services of the website||in one year|
|facomaq||complianz_policy_id||Cookie necessary to use the options and services of the website||in one year|
|facomaq||tocplus_hideto c||Cookie necessary to use the options and services of the website||in a month|
|facomaq||_ga||ID used to identify users||in 2 years|
|facomaq||_gat||It is used to monitor the number of requests to the Google Analytics server when using the Google Tag Manager.||session|
|facomaq||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after last activity||in 22 hours|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
External providers of this website:
|Google Analytics||https://privacy.google.com/take-control .html|
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
You can follow the following instructions to revoke Cookies a> .
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
- Delete cookies from the device : cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by deleting the browser history, thereby cookies are deleted from all visited websites. However, some saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
- Manage site-specific cookies : To have more precise control of site-specific cookies , users can adjust their privacy settings and cookies in the browser.
- Block cookies : Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this can force the manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Also, some services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
1. Select the Tools icon 2. Click Settings. 3. Click Show Advanced Options. 4. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Settings. • Delete cookies: Click All cookies and site data… • Do not allow cookies to be stored. 5. Click Clear browsing data (empty Cache). 6. Close and restart the browser. For more information about Chrome, click here: http: // support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options. 2. Click the General tab. 3. In the “Browsing history” section, click Delete browsing history on exit. 4. Select Delete files. 5. Select Delete cookies. 6. Click Delete. 7. Click OK. 8. Close and restart the browser. For more information on Internet Explorer, click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Mozilla Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history. 2. Next to “Details”, click the down arrow. 3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active logins 4. Using the “Time interval to clear” in the drop-down menu, select All. 5. Click Delete Now. 6. Close and restart the browser. You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools & gt; Options & gt; Privacy. For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https: //www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Versión 5.1
1. Seleccione el icono de Safari / Editar | Restaurar Safari. 2. Seleccione las siguientes casillas de verificación: Borrar el historial, Eliminar todos los datos de sitio web 3. Haga clic en Restablecer. 4. Cierre y reinicie el navegador. Para más información sobre Safari pulse aquí: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
Options – Advanced – Cookies. The cookies options control how Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection. For more information on Opera click here: https : //help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData